Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Officially Spring! Survived the Boston Winter

Today is officially Spring!

So we survived the cold Boston Winter.

Today's weather is 1C (-6C with wind chill) with snow on the ground from yesterday's Winter Storm Uzzo which left about 6 inches of inches on the ground. This is still way colder than any Joburg Winter but hopefully the worst is over and we can forward to warmer days :) So Happy Spring Day everyone!

According to the weather forecast, we still might see some flurries this week, so shouldn't pack away your Winter clothes just yet!

Here are some pics of my walk to the Cambridge Public Library yesterday:





The cars look like they have mohawks! :)


When I got home yesterday, I thought that I'd make some snowmen since our balcony was covered in snow and just because I could (not often that a South African has this opportunity to play in the snow!). Meet Harvey and the Janitor :)
 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment