Saturday, May 19, 2012

The start to a wonderful adventure

Athol and I leave for the US in 4 weeks, we are extremely excited for the year ahead!

This mid career public policy course at the Harvard Kennedy School has always been a dream for Athol, so we are very fortunate to be able to live out this dream. I have never been to the US before, so am looking forward to experiencing life in Boston with my wonderful husband. I have taken a year sabbatical from work and will be learning Mandarin. I will be using the Rosetta Stone software as well going to classes at the Boston Language Institute.

Flights and visa are sorted, we leave 18 June 2012 - exactly 4 weeks away! Still need to sort out accommodation over there, which is proving to be a bit tricky since we aren't there.

No comments:

Post a Comment